Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Ali Stroker's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn details information about Current Net worth as well as Ali's earnings, Worth, Salary, Property and Income.
Ali Stroker is a famous people who is best known as a Stage Actress. Ali was born on June 16, 1987 in New Jersey. She has appeared alongside Marlee Matlin during the 2015 revival of Spring Awakening. Ali Stroker is a member of famous Stage Actress list. Known for her role as Anna in the 2015-2016 Deaf West Theatre’s revival of the musical Spring Awakening. With her Broadway debut on September 27th, 2015, she became the first actress in need of a wheelchair for mobility to appear on a Broadway stage.
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Ali's is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on June 16. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Stage Actress. Ali Stroker is 1 of the celebs with the age 30 years old.
|Birth Date||June 16, 1987|
|Birth Place||New Jersey|
Ali Stroker Net Worth
Ali Stroker's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Ali Stroker in 2018?
According to Wikipedia, Forbes & Various Online resource, Ali Stroker's estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||$100K-1M (Approx.)|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (2018)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Stage Actress.|
Ali Stroker : Age, Height & WeightAli Stroker's age 30 years (as in 2018), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Ali Stroker Dead or Alive?Famous Stage Actress Ali Stroker is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: December, 2018).
Some Facts About Ali Stroker
- Ali Stroker's age 30 years.
- She was raised in Ridgewood, New Jersey by her parents Jodi and Jim. She has one older brother, Jake, and one younger sister, Tory. She dated Dani Shay.
- Birthday June 16 and Born on 1987.
- She became paralyzed from the chest down at the age of 2 as a result of a car crash. She graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts with an MFA in 2009, and became the first wheelchair-bound actress to do so.
- Birth Sign Gemini.
- She finished in 2nd on 2012’s The Glee Project reality competition series. She was subsequently cast in a guest starring role on Glee in 2013.