Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Fernando Llort's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn details information about Current Net worth as well as Fernando's earnings, Worth, Salary, Property and Income.
Fernando Llort is a famous people who is best known as a Painter. Fernando was born on April 17, 1949 in El Salvador. His artistic style was compared to that of the renowned artist Pablo Picasso. Fernando Llort is a member of famous Painter list. Internationally acclaimed Salvadoran artist best known for his colorful paintings and murals. Became a mentor to the residents of La Palma, Chalatenango, whom he taught how to profit from their art.
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Fernando's is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on April 17. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Painter. Fernando Llort is 1 of the celebs with the age 69 years old. Also Read biography of .
|Birth Date||April 17, 1949|
|Birth Place||El Salvador|
Fernando Llort's Net Worth
Fernando Llort's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Fernando Llort in 2018?
According to Latest Reports of Forbes & Wikipedia, Fernando Llort's estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (Approx.)||Not Known|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Painter.|
Age, Height & WeightFernando Llort's age 69 years (as in 2018), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Some Facts About Fernando Llort
- Fernando Llort's age 69 years.
- He was the middle child of six children born to Baltasar Llort and Victoria Choussy. He fathered three children with his wife Estela Chacon.
- Birthday April 17 and Born on 1949
- He received a degree in architecture from the University of El Salvador and later studied art at Louisiana State University. He briefly studied theology in Belgium and included religious symbols in some of his artistic works.
- Birth Sign .
- He took several young artists with him to La Palma in order to escape the Salvadoran Civil War.