Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Jamaica Kincaid's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn details information about Current Net worth as well as Jamaica's earnings, Worth, Salary, Property and Income.
Jamaica Kincaid is a famous people who is best known as a Celebrities. Jamaica was born on May 25, 1949 in Barbados. She and Jim Carroll both published their work in The Paris Review. Jamaica Kincaid is a member of famous Celebrities list. Antiguan novelist, essayist, and gardening expert whose fiction and non-fiction works often explore themes of colonialism, imperialism, and racism. Her novels include Lucy (1990) and Mr. Potter (2002), and her non-fiction works include A Small Place (1988) and My Garden Book (2001).
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Jamaica's is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on May 25. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Celebrities. Jamaica Kincaid is 1 of the celebs with the age 69 years old. Also Read biography of .
|Birth Date||May 25, 1949|
Jamaica Kincaid's Net Worth
Jamaica Kincaid's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Jamaica Kincaid in 2018?
According to Latest Reports of Forbes & Wikipedia, Jamaica Kincaid's estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (Approx.)||Not Known|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Celebrities.|
Age, Height & WeightJamaica Kincaid's age 69 years (as in 2018), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Some Facts About Jamaica Kincaid
- Jamaica Kincaid's age 69 years.
- She was born Elaine Potter Richardson and changed her name to Jamaica Kincaid upon the publication of her first work. She married Allen Shawn, with whom she had two children: Harold and Annie.
- Birthday May 25 and Born on 1949
- She grew up in poverty in Antigua and later worked in Westchester, New York as an au pair. Before beginning her literary career, she briefly attended Franconia College in New Hampshire.
- Birth Sign .
- She converted to Judaism.