Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Neetu Singh's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn details information about Current Net worth as well as Neetu's earnings, Worth, Salary, Property and Income.
Neetu Singh is a famous people who is best known as a Movie Actress. Neetu was born on July 8, 1958 in India. She starred alongside Ranbir Kapoor in the 2013 comedy Besharam. Neetu Singh is a member of famous Movie Actress list. Well-known Bollywood actress who starred in Rafoo Chakkar and Doosra Aadmi.
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Neetu's is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on July 8. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Movie Actress. Neetu Singh is 1 of the celebs with the age 59 years old.
|Birth Date||July 8, 1958|
Neetu Singh Net Worth
Neetu Singh's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Neetu Singh in 2018?
According to Latest Reports of Forbes & Wikipedia, Neetu Singh's estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||$100K-1M (Approx.)|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (2018)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Movie Actress.|
Neetu Singh : Age, Height & WeightNeetu Singh's age 59 years (as in 2018), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Some Facts About Neetu Singh
- Neetu Singh's age 59 years.
- She married fellow Indian cinema star Rishi Kapoor in 1980 and together they had two children. The couple’s daughter became a fashion designer and their son followed in his parents’ footsteps and became a Bollywood actor.
- Birthday July 8 and Born on 1958
- She began acting at age eight and was credited as Baby Sonia for her role in the 1966 film Dus Lakh.
- Birth Sign .
- She was most active in the film industry during the 1960s and ’70s and, beginning in 1983, took a twenty-six year break from the business.