Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Terry Gou's Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn details information about Current Net worth as well as Terry's earnings, Worth, Salary, Property and Income.
Terry Gou is a famous people who is best known as a Entrepreneur. Terry was born on October 8, 1950 in Taiwan. He and Ma Huateng both became successful entrepreneurs in China. Terry Gou is a member of famous Entrepreneur list. Notable for founding the global electronics company Foxconn, Gou had achieved a net worth of over five billion dollars by 2013.
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Terry's is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on October 8. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Entrepreneur. Terry Gou is 1 of the celebs with the age 67 years old. Also Read biography of .
|Birth Date||October 8, 1950|
Terry Gou's Net Worth
Terry Gou's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Terry Gou in 2018?
According to Latest Reports of Forbes & Wikipedia, Terry Gou's estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (Approx.)||Not Known|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Entrepreneur.|
Age, Height & WeightTerry Gou's age 67 years (as in 2018), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Some Facts About Terry Gou
- Terry Gou's age 67 years.
- His first marriage, to Serena Lin, produced one daughter and one son. His second marriage, to dancer Delia Tseng, resulted in two more children.
- Birthday October 8 and Born on 1950
- His Foxconn Technology Group, founded as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., was launched in the early 1970s with only ten employees and just over seven thousand dollars.
- Birth Sign .
- His largest-scale factory was established in Shenzhen, China, in 1988. The factory’s grounds included living and eating quarters and medical facilities for employees.